Answered By: Library FAQ
Last Updated: Jun 06, 2016     Views: 236

If the item is marked as missing in the Franklin catalog you will be able to search BorrowDirect or E-ZBorrow and place a request.

If the item is not marked missing and you are unable to locate it on the shelves please go to the circulation desk or call Van Pelt Circulation at 215-898-7566 and ask them to mark it missing so that you can search BorrowDirect or E-ZBorrow.

You can place an Interlibrary Loan request and use the comments field to indicate the item is missing from the shelves.

You can put in a purchase request for the item to be considered by our bibliographers.

Contact Us