Answered By: Library FAQ Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015 Views: 125
For Penn students, faculty, and staff with active PennKeys:
- Go to the Penn library homepage
- On the right, log in with your PennKey and password.
- The Library Account login box includes a link, "renew/see details." Click it to review items currently checked out.
- Select items you want to renew and click the button "Renew Items."
No PennKey? Get to your account this way:
- Log in to your account by clicking on the link to open Franklin, the Penn Libraries Catalog, at the top on the left from the main page.
- From Franklin, click "My Account" in the bar at the top of the screen.
- Enter your Penn Library ID, the 12-digit number directly under the bar code on your Biomedical Library Gold Card or Library Courtesy Card.
If you encounter any trouble please contact us