Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Sep 16, 2016 Views: 199
Answered By: Lippincott Library
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2016 Views: 199
If you are getting an error message like, "An error occurred during Federation with Gartner," you will need to follow the steps below to make your Penn email address publicly viewable in the Penn Directory.
- From the Penn Directory main page, click 'Update Directory listings'
- Then, click on the tab to 'Manage Public Profile'
- Click on Select next to your email address and put a checkmark in the box under 'Display to the Public?'
- You will then see your full email address in the Contact column in the box that shows your public search result
- It may take up to 24 hours for Gartner to recognize the updated listing