Answered By: Lippincott Library Last Updated: Dec 14, 2016 Views: 611
Information technology is covered in several resources including:
- Gartner IntraWeb - please note that Gartner requires a log-in process, detailed here.
- BCC Research - relevant reports can be found within the Information Technology, Semiconductors, and Nanotechnology sectors
- MarketResearch.com Academic - Mind Commerce Publishing reports covers the IT sector
- Mintel - includes FinTech coverage
- Statista - provides access to charts, graphs, and other statistics in this space
- Passport GMID - try a keyword search for social networking
- ITU World Telecommunication Indicators - available for use in Lippincott Library
Find analyst reports on this topic from Thomson ONE - click on Screening & Analysis, then choose Research and Research Search. This will open a new menu where you can search by keyword, digital media
Note: this resource only works in Internet Explorer.
Check out the research and thought leadership from the Interactive Advertising Bureau:
IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report - conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Also, see websites like
U.S. Census Bureau's E-Stats - devoted to measuring the electronic economy